|Property Type||Condo||Year of construction||1938|
|Type of building||Attached|
|Building dimensions||7.03 m x 19.50 m - irr||Certificate of Location|
|Living Area||115.80 m²||Trade possible|
|Lot dimensions||Deed of Sale Signature|
|Window Type||Sliding, Crank handle||Distinctive Features|
|Energy/Heating||Electricity, Natural gas||View||Other, Mountain|
|Basement||Proximity||Daycare centre, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transport|
|Heating system||Hot water, Electric baseboard units||Equipment available||Wall-mounted heat pump|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
|Rooms||LEVEL||DIMENSIONS||Type of flooring||Additional information|
|Hallway||2nd floor||7x3.7 ft.||Wood|
|Other||2nd floor||16.4x6.7 ft.||Wood|
|Home office||2nd floor||6.6x5.7 ft.||Wood|
|Living room||2nd floor||12.4x25 ft.||Wood|
|Dining room||2nd floor||16.3x15.1 ft.||Wood|
|Kitchen||2nd floor||11.9x11.7 ft.||Ceramic tiles||Access to the terrace|
|Primary bedroom||2nd floor||13.2x11 ft.||Wood||With wardrobe|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||10.7x7.8 ft.||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||8.3x5.7 ft.||Ceramic tiles|
|Laundry room||2nd floor||5.3x4.7 ft.||Ceramic tiles|
The schedule for visits is as follows: Monday to Friday
after 5:00 pm, and Saturday from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Spacious kitchen with multiple storage spaces opening to
outdoor space (unfinished) Suggested home-staging plan to
be verified with the city.
- Semi-open living room and dining room with oversized
windows overlooking the front terrace and Mount Royal
- Office or boudoir area, can be finished to the buyer's
- Two bedrooms.
- Large terrace overlooking Mount Royal Avenue
- Washer and dryer space
*The property is currently rented for $2,250 per month.
Possibility of lease cancellation by the seller.
WORK AND RENOVATIONS :
- 2007: Kitchen completely redone
- 2012: New furnace
- 2017 : Roof under the front terrace redone
- 2017 : Front terrace redone
- 2018 : New roof (building) in elastomer membrane
- 2018 : Bathroom tiled bathtub redone
- 2018 : Rehabilitation of the rear brick wall
- 2019 : Installation of a wall-mounted heat pump
- 2019-2020 : Change of windows (ecoresponsible) except
front patio door on terrace
- 2021 : Roofing of rear terrace redone
- 2021 : Paint redone throughout the property
- 2022 : New front door
Just steps away from Mont-Royal avenue and boul. St-Denis
and all its attractions.
- Nearby bus lines: 11, 97, 368
- Metro station: Only 2 minutes from Mont-Royal station and
5 minutes from Laurier
- BIXI station
Possibility of obtaining a parking sticker from the
A few steps away from several green spaces in the
neighbourhood such as: Albert-Saint-Martin and
Denise-Morelle parks, ideal for children's playgrounds.
Slightly further north, Laurier Park, very popular with
residents of the area.
Several daycares, elementary and high schools are within
walking distance, including École
Louis-Hippolyte-Lafontaine and Laurier (elementary),
M.I.N.D. and Collège Français (high school).
Convenient for pedestrians & cyclists. Daily errands can be
done easily on foot or by bike.
Grocery Stores and Restaurants
Several grocery stores (Épicerie Valmont and Intermarché,
Boulangerie Toledo) are nearby as well as several popular
restaurant-bars such as L'avenue, La banquise, La petite
The Rideau Vert Theatre, Conservatoire de musique de
Montréal, Céramic Café etc.