|Property Type||Condo||Year of construction||1957|
|Type of building||Detached|
|Building dimensions||Certificate of Location|
|Living Area||681.36 sq. ft.||Trade possible|
|Lot dimensions||Deed of Sale Signature||15 days|
|Window Type||Sliding, Hung||Distinctive Features|
|Basement||Proximity||Other, Cegep, Hospital, Park - green area, Elementary school, High school, Public transport, University|
|Heating system||Hot water||Distinctive features||Cul-de-sac|
|Parking (total)||Garage||Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
|Rooms||LEVEL||DIMENSIONS||Type of flooring||Additional information|
|Hallway||Ground floor||11.5x5.5 ft.||Ceramic tiles|
|Living room||Ground floor||18.9x11.10 ft.||Wood|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||13.10x8.11 ft. - irr||Ceramic tiles|
|Master bedroom||Ground floor||14.10x11.8 ft.||Wood|
|Bathroom||Ground floor||9.3x5.4 ft.||Ceramic tiles|
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Sector of choice just 10 minutes from downtown and UDEM /
- Renovated building nestled in a cul-de-sac at the top of
beautiful Ridgewood Street
- Structure of the building in concrete thus superior
- Bright unit with high ceilings and views of Mount Royal.
- Indoor parking space included
- Temperature can be controlled
- Kitchen is renovated with marble counter.
- Spacious living room with lots of natural light thanks to
- Hardwood floors recently sanded and varnished.
- Large bedroom that can accommodate a king size bed.
- Laundry room on the 1st basement
- Condo fees include taxes (school and municipal), heating,
hot water, building maintenance etc.
- 20% minimum down payment
- Mortgage must be with Caisse Desjardins
- Seller's notary
-Station C?te-des-Neiges-15 min.by bus
-Station Guy-Concordia-15 min by bus