I'm here to help you, my clients.
I am committed to the well-being of my clients, and I want you to know that I am here to help you, my buying and selling clients, during this challenging time. I am monitoring the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) very closely and I am taking the necessary measures to ensure the health and safety of my clients as outlined by our Ministers.
I have a comprehensive business continuity plan.
Do not hesitate to communicate with me, I remain fully accessible to answer your questions:
- Am I obliged to accept the visit?
- What do I have to do if I accept a visit?
- What can you propose to reassure me?
- Are children allowed?
To ensure the health and safety of my clients:
- I use computerized solutions to minimize travel and contact, including video conferencing.
- I use the OACIQ questionnaire to find out if you have travelled in the last 14 days.
- I resort to the use of protective material (slippers, gloves,..)
- In case of an open visit, I have recourse to an individual and not grouped visit authorisation by appointment.
- I limit my visits to two people at a time and without children.
In addition, I can relay to you some of the most reliable sources of information on coronavirus to ensure your safety and that of your family and friends.
Consult them regularly:
A few reminders of the right gestures
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow, not your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with others, eating areas and other crowded places.